Happy Hearts Counseling
Rates and Insurance
For any questions that aren't answered here, please feel free to contact us.
We offer complimentary initial phone consultations.
Session rates vary depending on which therapist you choose to see.
$150 - $190 per 50 minute session
Most child appointments and parent consultation appointments are scheduled as 50 minute sessions.
$225- $300 per 90 minute session
Most family counseling appointments are scheduled as 90 minute sessions
Payment and Cancellation
Check, credit card, health savings account card, and cash (exact change only) are accepted forms of payment at time of service.
24 hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged the full session fee.
For current clients, the following services are provided at no additional charge:
- Individualized treatment plans, modified as needed
- Parent communication and coaching as appropriate
- Consultation with pediatricians, psychiatrists, school personnel, and other professionals working to help your child
- Letters written to relevant professionals to provide information about the course of therapy when requested
- Additional referrals or resources when appropriate or upon request
To provide the best quality of care to our clients, our office does not bill any insurance providers. Services may be partially covered by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We are happy to provide a receipt of service with all the information you need to file a reimbursement claim within the limits of your benefits.
Check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental/behavioral health benefits?
- Do I have a "preferred provider" or can I go out of network?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for out of network services?
What to Expect
Achieving and maintaining mental health can be a complicated and sometimes daunting feat that there is not a quick and easy "fix" for. Though wouldn't it be great if there were! Therapy is a process and a partnership that includes gaining self-awareness, developing healthy communication, teaching new coping skills, and building strength and resilience.
Frequency and duration of therapy vary from family to family.
Typically weekly appointments are recommended for the first 4-6 weeks. This allows your therapist to build rapport and gain a deep understanding of your or your child's needs. From there, you and your therapist can determine a frequency of visits that will be best to help reach your goals.
Happy Hearts Counseling
1905 Woodstock Rd. Suite 6200
Roswell, GA 30075